ISDN Basic Rate & Primary Rate
Digital Line (ISDN) - Key Features
- Connects your PABX to the telephone network
- Integrate low volumes of voice, data or video communications over a single access line
- Provides remote dial-up access to your LAN
Basic rate recommended if you need:
- Connection of a digital PABX to the telephone network
- To integrate low volumes of voice, data or video communications over a single access line
- To transmit high resolution graphics or large files at high speeds to one or various destinations on an intermittent basis
- Remote dial-up access to your LAN
- Leased circuit backup, or bandwidth on demand for overload
- High speed intermittent Internet access
Primary rate recommended if you are:
- Corporate customers and larger general business customers requiring integrated voice and data solutions
- Rapidly growing businesses requiring additional lines to keep pace with their growing needs
- High-volume customers, such as call centres, or ISPs (Internet Service Providers) with incoming lines
- Customers requiring Caller Line Identification (for example, call centres)
- Organisations requiring ISDN based video-conferencing
What is it?
ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) connects phones and phone systems, faxes and computers to a single connection that delivers data - voice, fax, internet and video - at five times the speed of a standard phone line.
What does that mean for your business?
It can save you money and increase productivity.
It means you can deliver richer, more detailed and interactive information.
Optional smart phone features such as Caller Line Identification (CLI) and Direct Dial In (DDI) help you run your business more smoothly.
It provides crisper, higher quality data. Even ordinary phone calls sound better.
The bigger your company, the more value you'll gain from ISDN. For example, with ISDN, staff in different locations can work collaboratively via video conferencing and computer interconnection.
While it's sophisticated, ISDN is not complex:
Because it integrates voice, data and video services over one network connection, you receive a single invoice each month.
You can add or remove phone lines as you need to.
There is no minimum toll spend per channel so you pay only for what they use.
(Franchisee) provides two types of ISDN access:
(Franchisee) Basic Rate ISDN is ideal for individual users, small businesses and regional offices.
(Franchisee) Primary Rate ISDN is the answer to higher traffic levels for bigger businesses or if you use high bandwidth applications.
Switching is easy, you can continue using your existing equipment and phone numbers.
This product has no related products.